Packages from alpha.gnu.org

The hurd-i386 packages that were in alpha.gnu.org are important, if not
vital, for building the installation ISOs.

I was updating the alpha packages nightly until alpha.gnu.org closed down,
so I have them all.

While I am happy to use these packages personally, I am not prepared to use
them in the ISOs until their integrity has been verified.

PLEASE HELP.

If anyone has copies of the K2 ISOs would they please send me the
md5sums.txt in the root of each CD.  These images were produced with the
archives frozen at 1 March 2003.  alpha.gnu.org was compromised some time
after 17 March.

The md5sums.txt files will enable the majority of the packages that were
in alpha to be checked.

It would be best if the md5sums.txt files were signed.

Unfortunately I have not been keeping copies of the various releases and a
search for the ISOs was fruitless.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz