Re: GNU/Hurd Section on the website

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 08:17:56PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> Well, Debian GNU/Hurd should document the Debian version of the GNU/Hurd.
> and answer all the questions a new user of Debian GNU/Hurd might have.
> I don't really have any detailed answer on that question.

Have a look at:  http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install

What we obviously want here are Debian-specific instructions for installing
Debian GNU/Hurd, instead of a link to hurd/install.html.

Since Neal's guide is essentialy Debian-specific, it seems the way to go
is moving it into Debian site and make it become the "Debian GNU/Hurd"
installation guide.

Unless Neal has any comments (CCed), I'll start doing that when I get
a free minute to.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)