- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ssh
- From: Johannes Rohr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 22:56:50 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <445i.7AS.firstname.lastname@example.org> (Sam Halliday's message of "Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:30:16 +0200")
- References: <3QEY.2mP.email@example.com> <445g.7AS.firstname.lastname@example.org> <445i.7AS.email@example.com>
Sam Halliday <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Robert Millan wrote:
>> > i just installed GNU K3, and using the debian install instructions
>> > (http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-cd) i got as far as step 7
>> > when it exited on ssh, with something like "/usr/bin/dpkg exited
>> > with status 1". if i run apt-get upgrade, it continually exits in
>> > the same place. has anyone else had this?
>> please post the relevant part of the error (before "/usr/bin/dpkg
> mmm... i'd love to, but how do i do a screen grab under gnu? in the
> meantime i'll just run `apt-get upgrade > logfile` and post the trimmed
> output of that.
script(1) from the bsdutils package should help you.