Re: Hurd Installation (panic) FYI (SOLVED)

Hi all,
There seemed to some problem with "fdisk" the HURD
partition was actually more than 2 GB. Re-partitioned
with cfdisk, ran the boot sequence & now I can
actually see the shell prompt. Did the
.native-install. But many basic configurations are
needed to be manually done. Such as setting up gcc
etc. This should give me some insight into hurd.
Looking forward to start with the hurd/mach
development soon. ;-)

Regards,
Ashish

http://web.walfield.org/papers/hurd-installation-guide/english/hurd-install-