RE: Mach 2.0 source

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 17:57, deFreese, Barry wrote:
> >    So.. if the GNUMach 1.3 kernel is not under active
> >    development, where can I download GNUMach 2.0
> >    (the OSKit) source?
> >    I haven't seen it in http://hurd.gnu.org neither at
> >    http://savannah.gnu.org
> > http://sv.gnu.org/projects/hurd -> CVS Repository (Software)
> > -> gnumach
> > or, cvs -d:subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/hurd co gnumach
> > For a link to the OSKit libraries just use google. :)
> > Small note, GNU Mach 2.0 has not been released...

> Thanks for the responses and please bear with me, obviously somewhat of a
> newbie yet!!  So I pulled down hurd and gnumach from CVS as according to the
> Hurd Hacking guide.  So I have a /hurd-cvs/gnumach directory which has an
> gnumach/oskit directory underneath that.  Is that not what I need?

The Hurd Wiki has a lot of information on much of the things you have
been asking about - for starters, take a look at:

	http://hurd.gnufans.org/bin/view/Mach/WebHome

Instructions for building the OSKit and the new GNUmach is at:

	http://hurd.gnufans.org/bin/view/Mach/BuildingOskitMach

Other useful information is available in the rest of the webs
(webs ~= sections/chapters in a book).

Regards
 /Joachim

--
Joachim Nilsson :: <joachim AT vmlinux DOT org>
+46(0)21-123348 :: <http://vmlinux.org/joachim/>