Re: Unidentified subject!

Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> writes:

> Hi,
> 	Things have gone well today.  I will be seeing if the network and
> x-windows configure tomorrow.
>
> If all goes well I will be freezing the mirror when
> ../trace/ftp-master.debian.org is on Sun April 27 - I will have this
> downloaded late Monday NZ time.
>
> Any entropy for ssh?   Phil runs for cover ;)
>
> Phil.

It's comming along.

The Linux 2.2.12 entropy driver has been added to oskit (it's on the
trunk of savannah CVS and the oskit maintainer said he'd include the
changes in the next release from Utah flux group, but no word on when
that will be).

It now integrates with GNUMach 2.0 (aka OSKit/Mach) on the trunk of
savannah CVS without the nasty link bugs that have plagued it since
January.

So now I'm in the process of makeing the entropy available from Mach
and writing a Hurd server to interface with that.

For your purposes though, none of this will matter until we can
replace GNU/Mach 1.x with GNU/Mach 2.y.

Derek