Re: dpkg - Architecture errors

On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 01:42:35PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:

> > > Anyone have any other fixes?

> > Dpkg 1.10.10, uploaded today, should fix it.

> Hoping that I can get it in tomorrow's pulse.  Then a nasty work-round
> can be dropped.

Due to our infamous uptime, the buildd only runs when I'm sitting next
to it (so rougly 40 hours a week 10am-6pm Eastern time *g*) Unless
someone uploads it and tests it separately (Robert?), it won't get
picked up by the buildd until Monday.  There would be a slight delay in
getting into the archive because of the byhand bit.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
You said homosexuals form a small percentage of the population.  So
do Jews.  Is that a reason to deny someone equality?