gimp-print and Hurd

Last year, it was mentioned that gimp-print wouldn't build on Hurd due
to its horrendously twisted Build-Deps.

With the latest upload (4.2.5-3), I've removed docbook-utils,
imagemagick, texi2html.  This removes the circular build-dep on gs,
and so should make it easier (maybe even possible!) to build.
(foomatic in unstable is currently slightly broken, which might break
the build.)

My Hurd install is very out of date, due to being on a dialup, so I
can't build it myself, but I thought this might be useful.

Regards,
Roger

--
Roger Leigh

                GPG Public Key: 0x25BFB848 available on public keyservers