Re: Xfree86 4.2.99.901 packages

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 12:13:16AM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
> Would you let me know when you are ready for them to go onto K3 and where
> I can get the packages.
>
> I will have time to look at this of 7-11 April.  After then I jammed until
> May.  Not trying to pressure you, but .....

I'm afraid i'm not the indicate person to decide that. I'm not working on X
to use it as a server but rather to get the libraries i need for some
build-dependencies.

Atm all i can say is:

- the current packages are hacked to compile, and the server may not work
(if anyone tries it, please report)
- i'm working on 4.3 with pthreads enabled now, which has fixed some problems
and has new ones. some of them will be fixed and some will be hacked around
- i'll put a list of build problems in a public place as soon as i finish
with 4.3

--
Robert Millan

make: *** No rule to make target `war'.  Stop.

Another world is possible - Just say no to genocide