Xfree86 4.3.0

Hi!

For those of you trying to build Xfree86 4.2 on GNU, just to note 4.3
will be out in a while. Probably our best option is to wait untill
its build is stabilised on Debian (or at least on GNU/Linux) and then
give it a try (the more work we can outsource, the better ;)). the weird
C++ libary error it had time ago may likely be fixed now.

--
Robert Millan

make: *** No rule to make target `war'.  Stop.

Another world is possible - Just say no to genocide