Re: K1 images - final report?

    > Open SSH does collect its own random data (from ps, and whatever else)
    > + from /dev/random and /dev/urandom.  Now, why does it _have_ to use
    > /dev/urandom? Ask the OpenSSH people. :)

   /dev/urandom is _not_ cryptographically secure random data. It's fast, cheap
   random data. Nothing more. And the random translator is not so bad for that.
   Don't think /dev/random and /dev/urandom are the same, they are not.

Did I say that they are the same? No.  If you want a urandom tarnslator
so badly, make a debian package of it.