Re: K1 images.

--- Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> wrote:
> The final adjustments are now under way.
>
> parted is not much use (parted_1.6.3-3_hurd-i386.deb).  It segfaults,
> dumps core, and corupts the file-system.

 Parted works if you use parted device:hdXsY, I can't seem to find any patches
I may have posted about this, but I need to make a patch for parted to fix
this.

> man is not working, it needs libdb-4.0.so.  Seeing that a GNU version of
> libdb4 is not available there is not much that can be done.  info is OK.
>
> Would people please look at these and suggest modifications.
>
> initial.sh
> at logrotate console-data info mailx exim
> bsdmainutils console-common ncurses-term doc-linux-text lynx anacron
> screen sudo inetutils dialog grub-doc libglib1.2-dbg man-db manpages
>
> developer.sh
> gcc cpp mig make make-doc pmake m4
> autotools-dev libtool bash bash-doc cvs gdb diff patch g++
>
> gui.sh
> fvwm95 xdm xfs xserver-xfree86 lbxproxy proxymngr twm
> xprt xlibmesa3 xfonts-base xfwp xnest xspecs xterm xvfb
> xfonts-100dpi xfonts-75dpi xfonts-scalable xbase-clients xutils aterm
>
> mc is not working, much to my disgust.  It is one of my favourite tools.
> libdb4 again.
>
> Phil.
>
> --
>   Philip Charles; 39a Paterson Street, Abbotsford, Dunedin, New Zealand
>    +64 3 488 2818        Fax +64 3 488 2875        Mobile 025 267 9420
>      philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.          philipc@debian.org
>      I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz
>

> --

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2B
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU