Re: [despammed] Re: Hurd freezed on boot

   > Sounds like you didn't follow Neal's guide, please follow it exactly.

   The installation guide (as I read it) says to run native install from
   hurd, not from linux (see below). I can't boot hurd. Is there something I
   should run from linux? My archive searching seems to suggent that
   cross-install used to be run from linux, but this is no longer used.

You cannot run native-install from Linux since it only a kernel, what
you mean is GNU/Linux which is GNU using Linux as its kernel.  See
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html for more information.

I cannot see what you did wrong, it doesn't sound like you are having
a IRQ conflict as Matt (Grant) suggested.  Could you try reinstalling
from scratch and see what happens?  Or have you already tried this and
gotten the same behaviour?