Re:TV Programme

   Dear Mr.Van Genehen

   Thank you  for your interest to tutmirleid.com. We never
expected  that a foreign  television channel  would offer a
program about our success. We will be pleased to inform you.

   Despite  tutmirleid.com  is one  month  old  website, we
reached  35.000  hits  a day with 18.932  registered  users
and  about 1000  daily confessions. The  choice of the ones
which will be published are decided by our  editorial team.
Our choosing criteria is to give a message to the community
or  to be  sorry. For  now our team is 9 people but we will
have to  increase our  workers. This  hit amount is without
press promotion. We think our users promoting tutmirleid.com
by telling  their friends. But the main in our succes is to
keep the  privacy. As we announced on our website, we never
keep users ID, email address or IP. This is our certain rule.

   The TV program you offer can be in next week.

   Kind Regards

   tutmirleid.com / Spiegel des Lebens