Re: none

>>>>> "Derek" == Derek L Davies <ddavies@ddavies.net> writes:

[...]

Derek> Having never been to U Waterloo (and it turns out I won't be able
Derek> to make the talks this weekend), I don't have a clue where MC2066
Derek> is.

MC is the Math and Computer building, a big, ugly, concrete box.  A
compus map is avaialable at <http://www.uwaterloo.ca/map/map.html>.  MC
is close to the middle of that map.  More information on how to get to
the University can be found at
<http://www.information.uwaterloo.ca/howtoreach.html>.

Room 2066 would be on what I think most people would consider the main
floor.  I'm not sure exactly where it is, but there should be maps
posted on the walls.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA