Re: ipv6 on hurd

kilobug@freesurf.fr (Gaël Le Mignot) writes:

> The current tcp/ip stack (the pfinet server) is IPv4 only, but a
> redesign and reimplementation of this stack is in progress.

What are you referring to here? I think most agree that the current
pfinet is a somewhat ugly hack that probably should be replaced sooner
or later. And someone (Jeff Bailey, IIRC) said a while ago that he'd
like to hack on that, but I read that as wish, not much more.

But that's all I've seen. So is anybody actually working on a hurdish
networking stack? I've seen no signs of that.

/Niels