Re: A few "getting running" questions

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 02:27:01PM -0400, Dave Stubbs wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I finally got the HURD to boot in a VMware environment.

Hi,

VMware never worked well with GNU/Hurd, and as it's non-free
software it can't be supported properly. I suggest you try
with Bochs, which can run the GNU system with few errors now.

cheers,

--
Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992