Re: At last, the J2 images.

X works, provided /dev/mouse is set up properly.

brilliant news.

I hope you people realise this is a labour of love, I am lucky to sell one
disc set for each series of Hurd images produced.

I'll be buying a set.
You should consider adding a donations option to the order form,
I'd happily make a donation as the service is pretty cheap.

I've just been told I'm being sent off-shore for the next two weeks.
I'm leaving in 3 hours time, I'll put in my order as soon as I get
back.

Thanks a lot.

Ciaran O'Riordan