Re: Hurd under Bochs

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 01:29:06PM -0400, Norbert Veber wrote:

> Ah, I'll try that image, thanks!  I still wonder how it was created to
> begin with :)

Installing as usual :), it just takes a lot of time.

> I did notice when running linux in bochs that it took about 5 minutes to
> caluclate module dependancies.  Its painfully slow..

the last CVS snapshots from sid have a lot of speed improvements, you
might want to use those for running GNU/Linux, GNU or whatever

--
Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992