Re: GNUMach Packaging

I see nothing wrong with that off hand, but it's mostly Debian issues I
don't really know about.  Note there is an oskit-mach package that exists
already, so it may make sense just to keep using the names gnumach and
oskit-mach until we are ready for the 2.0 release at which point oskit-mach
is dropped and gnumach is the new one.  But that is only better than your
plan is using the existing names is better for upgrade purposes or something.

At any rate, what's fine with you and Marcus is fine with me.
Marcus can commit the changes to the gnumach/debian files.