Debian GNU/Hurd at Debian Day?

Hi!

I wonder if somebody on this list would be interested in giving a talk
about the Hurd and its features at the upcoming Debian Day
(some kind of Debian conference) during the upcoming LinuxTag?
This talk may be technical oriented, since the audience will
most probably consist of Debian developer and prospective developers.

Here's the current information about that mini conference:
http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2002/day.html

It'll take place on June 7th, 2002, in Karlsruhe, Germany during
this years' LinuxTag.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Ten years and still binary compatible.  -- XFree86