Doug's New Hurd Decal

I like it. It's rich. The color scheme is great. The rising sun contrasts
nicely. But it has a major flaw, IMO. Because of the darkness of the
basically blue palette and the fatness of the lettering style used for "Gnu
Hurd," it's too hard to read. I think the lettering has to be lightened or at
least outlined with a contrasting color.

What do you think?  I'd like to put it up, but it's too hard to read.

-m