Re: Hurd Decal

I made the colorful one of which you refer.

You can get it at http://www.gyrodynamic.net

( I got the debian thingy backwards, need to
fix it someday ... or not. )

Cheers
- Doug

Mike Warner wrote:

Awhile back there was an energetic discussion about a hurd logo. I'm putting up a new website that has free-software decals all over it. I'd like to put up a a Hurd decal. What is the status of that? I remember seeing a very colorful landscape with a hurd on the horizon, or something.

Can anyone point me to something? Doesn't have to be final. I can always update it.

Thanx.

-m