Re: Hurd T-Shirts - anyone?

I think it would be cool if they had the preamble to
the GPL on the back side. They used to have a shirt
like that but don't anymore I think.

- Doug

Moritz Schulte wrote:

Hello people,

it seems there are more people interested in Hurd shirts than I
thought - already approx. 20 (most of them came from Europe).  But
actually I didn't want to open a Hurd shirt shop myself. =) Therefore
I sent a mail to the FSFe - and the great thing: they think these
shirts are a good idea.  With a bit luck, we will able to order them
directly from the FSFe, when the final design decisions are made (so,
if you have a idea, you don't want to keep secret - tell us now. ;).

Thanks,
		moritz