Re: Hurd T-Shirts - anyone?

On 22-Mar-02 20:19:48 Wolfgang Jährling <wolfgang@pro-linux.de> wrote:
 WJ> Hi!

 WJ> Moritz Schulte <moritz@duesseldorf.ccc.de> wrote:
>> it seems there are more people interested in Hurd shirts than I
>> thought - already approx. 20 (most of them came from Europe).  But
>> actually I didn't want to open a Hurd shirt shop myself. =)
>> Therefore I sent a mail to the FSFe - and the great thing: they
>> think these shirts are a good idea.  With a bit luck, we will able
>> to order them directly from the FSFe, when the final design
>> decisions are made (so, if you have a idea, you don't want to keep
>> secret - tell us now. ;).

 WJ> How about having a slogan on the shirts? Maybe one of the
 WJ> following?

 WJ> The GNU Hurd - be a part of it!
 WJ> The GNU Hurd - login and get stoned!
 WJ> The GNU Hurd - because Un*x has been obsolete for so many years
 WJ> now

 WJ> Cheers,
 WJ> GNU/Wolfgang

The GNU Hurd - Serving Commonwealth Computing Innovation.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue@mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<