Binary package dependencies

It appears some packages in the Debian archive have wrong dependencies
because they were built w/o the shlibdeps patch.

To name some I tried to use:
man-db: libdb4.0
groff: libstdc++
dselect: libstdc++
xpdf: libstdc++, libpaper1
tetex-bin: libstdc++, libpng3, ...

Many packages still depend on libstdc++3 which I cannot find anywhere.

Most of the packeges can be simply rebuilt. I have built and installed them
for myself. Who could uploud new versions into the archive?
Is buildd running? If it is, where are the logs? Why it did not rebuild even
packages that are buildable but hve broken binaries?

--
Michal Suchanek
hramrach@centrum.cz