Mouse translator problem!

Hi all,

I installed Hurd J2 on my system. For configuring X, I followed the way
said in the section 8.5 in the Hurd installation guide.
First I went into '/dev' directory and created the device 'kbd'. It was
successful.
Then, there was no entry for communication port #1. I created it as
'com0'. It also was successful.
But when I tried to set up the mouse translator by
'bash# settrans /dev/mouse /hurd/mouse --device=com0 --protocol=microsoft'
It reported that '/dev/mouse' can't be found. There's no file named
'mouse' present in my '/dev' directory and neither I can't create an entry
too. Somebody please help me out to get my mouse translator up.
Thanks in advance,
Praveen.

| A simple man believes everything,
| But the prudent man carefully considers his ways.
| -- Proverbs 14:15
\~~~~~~<http://www.symonds.net/~praveen>~~~~~~~~~/

GPG:61F00349 093F AB0B 5D5F 8E9E C705 FF38 D2BC BB7A 61F0 0349