Re: X Server problem!

--- PrAvEeN KuMaR <praveen@symonds.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
> The problem was I haven't created the device node for my serial port(ttyS0).
> Once I created it, I got X server running. But now my mouse cursor doesn't
> moves(Mouse doen't works). I configured my mouse correctly. I use the same
> X window configuration I use in my Debian GNU/Linux. Can anyone help me
> out here?
> N.B: Thanks to Gaël Le Mignot, as I found this by the way he suggested.
> Thanks in advance.
> Praveen.

 Perhaps you should read the documentation.  If you are using the same
configuration as you use in GNU/Linux then you do not have correct
configuration.  Please see section 8.5 in the Installation guide:

James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU

Do you Yahoo!?