Re: Lies, damned lies and statistics

* Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> [020922 04:54]:
> I am back again now the new hurd has arived.
> [...]
> I hope to have the J2 images produced next week unless someone comes up
> with some issues that need to be resolved.

Hi Phil,

Please forgive my ignorance, but what installer do the CD's use?  I've
only used the tarball (non-oskit) installs for new machines so far.  Is
it using the woody installer or the new one that's still in development
for when sarge releases?

Anyone else notice with amazement mention of the Hurd in the Debian
Weekly News and in AJ's sarge forecast?

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>