Re: Upgrading Debian GNU/Hurd

On Sun, Aug 18, 2002 at 09:54:32PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> Would someone let me know when it is time to build the J2 images please.
> My archive is normally about 12 hours behind ftp.debian.org

You have to watch out for the dpkg package to be installed.
As long as that isn't there, you can not start.

The other question is C++ binaries.  They all have to be recompiled, because
libstdc++3 is not available, and libstdc++4 is only available on alpha.
However, I don't have time to systematically recompile them all, so it
might take another week until this happens.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/