Re: alpha.gnu.org Hurd packages

> ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/debian/  has disappeared, does anyone know
> where it has gone?

alpha.gnu.org and several other gnu.org machines were recently revamped
after having been cracked, and now we need to manually and carefully move
old data over while making sure that it is actually intact.  I think all
the people who are supposed to have the access to do it (such as me) are
still waiting for their revamped gnu.org access to get worked out (the
gnu.org sysadmins have a lot to deal with right now).