Re: Woody release - WHAT is current status

* James Troup <james@nocrew.org> [020530 10:18]:
> Grant Bowman <grantbow@grantbow.com> writes:
> > What's needed to fix this for the Hurd Porting efforts?
>
> Err, which part of "factoid, not a problem", didn't you parse?

James, I dont' know if you are busy with other things or not, but I was
simply following up on this issue that is of relevance for the Hurd
people like Jeff and myself who are already working on build issues.

>From a Debian project perspective, the Hurd is not a huge issue, but it
would be nice to know what would ideally be done given enough resources.

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>