Re: First try on Hurd-H4-CD1 jigdo files

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Patrick Strasser wrote:

> My big mistake was not to look into debian-staging and debian-stdio at
> alpha.
> We have nearly 4000 files, including lots of TRANS.TBL, which go into
> the template. We have 1896 packages, and 380 could be found on alpha
> (including the staging and stdio directories). Seems quite promising.
>
> I played arround with the file list and finaly got a template with 10Mb
> size. I'm testing it ATM.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.  We need to speed up the transfer
of the iso's from Dunedin to Budapest.

Could you start thinking of how we could use a loop mounted iso image to
speed things up.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz