Hurd install from floppy/network?

Hi folks,
I've been reading this list, mostly, for the last year or so, maybe
more. Quite a while back, I tried installing the Hurd, and it failed
because of the hardware I was using. Now, due in part to the recent
flame war, I'm interested in trying to play with it again.
Unfortunately, the machine I've got to install it on doesn't have a
CDROM drive. Can I find boot floppys on the CDs Phil puts out, and if
so, can I install it using those across the network? Or do I have to
scrounge a CD drive, or a hard drive with the CD on it, from somewhere?

Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.
					-- Ben Franklin

|| Peter M Kahle Jr              ||     PGP Public Key on Keyservers     ||
|| pkahle@pobox.com              ||   http://www.kahlilia.org/~pkahle/   ||