Re: where do NEW packages go?

On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 03:51:53PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> IMHO, the target for the flames should be directed against the current
> Debian GNU/Linux centred culture and not "cabals".  After all the Debian's
> administrators reflect the current culture or they would not be allowed to
> administer.

The cabals are Debian GNU/Linux centred.
> Don't look for a cabal when you are obstructed, the organisation's culture
> is probably the problem.

I made a careful analysis about what is actually happening at the
moment I'm clearly seeing a cabal. With a few exceptions all Debian
developers were willing to apply our patches. But the people in power
of the infrastructure aren't willing and that's what is given us

Jeroen Dekkers
Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org  IRC ID: jeroen@openprojects
GNU supporter - http://www.gnu.org