/dev/shm: Translator died

Hi list,

I was lurking in the fs and found that the translator at /dev/shm was
dying (after du giving a segv :), the problem is that MAKEDEV set the
translator as:

        st $I root 644 /hurd/tmpfs --mode=1777 50%

but /urd/tmpfs doesn't understand --mode option. The system was installed
using gnu-libio-20020422.tar.gz and the hurd package is version 20020418-1.

In the latest cvs hurd src the option is supported, maybe introduced later ?
It seems a bug, but as it is my third day with the hurd i want to be
cautious (not filed a bug report).

kind regards
guillem