Re: Debian packages, and 3c556 ethernet

El dj, 21 feb 2002 00:10:29 Tobin Fricke ha escrit:

The second question is a consequence of the first:  What's the easiest
way
to get a development environment set up in Hurd?  I'm not too familiar
with the Debian package system... but can I, from within linux, fetch and
cross-install (via dselect?) the packages needed for development (gcc,
gmake, binutils, etc)?

You can fetch them from GNU/Linux, (apt-get install -d IIRC) and
put them on your /gnu (or whatever) partition. Then dpkg -Ei them
all from GNU.

Cheers,

Robert Millan          Debian/GNU user
zeratul2 wanadoo es    http://getyouriso.dyndns.org/