The ABI recompile & CDs

The H3 images are on their way, so I am thinking about the next set.

Can anyone give some idea when the ABI recompile is likely to happen?  At
this stage I am assuming that it will happen in the next two months, so
little would be achieved by releasing another set of images before this.

As there is likely to be some weeks delay between the completion of the
recompile and the packages appearing in the official ftp archive, would it
be helpful if I could build some images using packages from the temporary
staging area?

Feed-back please.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz