hurd installation

Hello,
I'm new to Hurd and I've just installed it. I used the scripts from debian.org for installation. cross-install made no problems, but when i startet native-install the second time it gave me the following output (and I'm not able to get anything out of it):

"I just make shure that /libexec/runsystem/ is properly updated.
WHOA! We're in deep trouble. The Hurd package did not update
the link in /libexec/runsystem. For now, I am making a link manually,
but please report this."

A hint what i made wrong or how i could fix this would be very nice :)

Thanks a lot,

bye.

Daniel Sieger