Webservers and netcraft

Hi

Richard Wendland of netcraft said the following about recognizing the
Hurd/pfinet.  Most of it is above my head, so I send it to the list in
case someone who understands more of it wants to give it a shot.

I think pfinet recognized as "unknown" would be a step up from being
listed as "Linux".  :)

Oystein

,----

`----