Re: which image?

Philip Charles wrote:

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Massimiliano Cialdi wrote:

I found ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/hurd/contrib/iso/
there are 3 sets of cd images called G1, H1 and H2. Which image do I need to download?

H2 is the current set.  You can make a useful installation with the first
CD, the second CD could be useful as well as games graphics and a few
other pakages are on this disc.
I downloaded all cd images.

I wonder if I need to download something from ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/contrib/marcus/

I read hurd-doc/hurd-install-guide.html and it says to download

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/contrib/marcus/gnu-latest.tar.gz

thanks

--
Massimiliano Cialdi
cialdi@control.dsi.unifi.it