Libio upload

On alpha.gnu.org, I have begun to post some .debs in
/gnu/hurd/debian-libio

There aren't enough pieces here to do anything with.  Loading debs
from this directory will probably seriously hose your current hurd
install.

The packages are also unsigned so that there's no chance of them
getting into Debian.  I'm starting to post them so that I have a
backup in case my system dies.  The only reason I'm announcing it is
so that noone discovers them by accident and tried to use them.

I'll post more info as I have it.

--
`Patience' said Slartibartfast again. `Great things are afoot'.
`That's what you said last time we met' said Arthur.