Re: Central Hurd web (Was: question about booting hurd)

> Wouldn't it be nice if _most_ of the information spread across web
> was at ONE CENRAL PLACE known to everyone ? Shouldn't we make _one_
> "official" instalation guide which is up-to-date rather than to have
> several personal (sometimes unmaintained) texts ? If anybody has
> something to say he or she could contribute it to the "official" site
> rather that keeping it at his/her personal site hidden to the world.
>
> I would make one big site from most of the stuff that is now
> scattered. And all updates of materials used would take place there.

If you know you have time 4 it and your experience got you far (fair?)
enuff, please do it! I know roughly 4 ppl trying to 'taste' the Hurd,
while being lost with outdated docs etc. That's a really good idea
and most often some other ppl could help you (I can hardly with knowledge
that much but I have a tiny (lol) webserver here running with free space)

Perhaps try the Wiki approach. I only experienced positive results
of this open and succeding idea!

thanks and good luck,
mindfsck