Re: question about booting hurd

Neals guide is more uptodate, so the commands found in that guide
should be used.

Recently the bootstrapping changed a bit.  Previously we used
'serverboot', which took care of starting the server for the root
filesystem and the exec server.  Therefore only serverboot was given
as a multiboot module in Grub.  Now, we can specify these servers as
multiboot modules directly; serverboot isn't required anymore.

		moritz
--
moritz@duesseldorf.ccc.de - http://duesseldorf.ccc.de/~moritz/
GPG fingerprint = 3A14 3923 15BE FD57 FC06  B501 0841 2D7B 6F98 4199