Re: trying to get X working, problems with keyboard

On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 06:01:09PM -0500, Bryan K. Walton wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> 	I am trying to get X working on the Hurd.  I believe I have all the
> necessary packages installed.  I got the Yasushis translators from
> alpha.gnu.org for kbd and the mouse.  I installed them following his
> instructions.

You don't need to get them, if you are installing the debian package of hurd,
hurd-20011013.deb already include them.

I suggest you to search in debian-hurd archive for the message "X for the
impatient in 8 steps". It's a good reading for everyone want a working X
environment.

I hope it helps you...

--
Saluti / Regards