Re: New core packages: gnumach, hurd and oskit

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 10:59:30PM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
>
> > > In my archive.  I am assuming that this has all the features of
> > > hurd_20011013-1, right?
> >
> > Yes, and some bug fixes. Read my mail about the new tar file.
> >
> I have downloaded it, pulled it to bits and built one for the CDs.  I hope
> to test it tomorrow.

Well, I don't think that the approach of building the tar file from the
files on CD is the wrong one, quite the opposite.  The tar file is just for
people who don't feel like using the CD images.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de