Re: X11 question

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 10:31:35AM -0400, Matt Grant wrote:
> I was wondering if X has improved in the G1 release. I use F1 on my laptop
> and I had a tough time getting it configured even with Debian Linux's config file on the other partition. I got the ol grey screen with ps2 mouse
> movement but no window manager.

You should always supply all useful and relevant information into your
message.  Especially if you use XFree86 3.3.x server packages or XFree86
4.x, and which specific package version.  (It might be you included that
info in your old report about the problem, but it is best to include it
again so we can give you a quick response).

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de