Re: Average age

James Morrison wrote:

  Occationally hearing ages of people on irc or finding on webpages
I'm wondering what the average age of GNU/Hurd users and developers
is.

Well, I'll start and even put useless information in:

 James Morrison, 20, It's my birthday today ;)
                Kingston, Ontario, I will be a debian developers someday.

Looks like we are a lot of people at around 20...

One mor: me!
Patrick Strasser
I just had birthday last week. It was my 21st, I have to pull the median over to 21 ;)
			 Graz (original Stubenberg), Austria.
Patrick