Age Review and another Hurd webserver

 Well, I finally have my webserver running GNU/Hurd publically
available at http://hurd.dyndns.org or http://phython.dyndns.org

 A Summary of the Average Age thread is posted on this site.
However,
mental or personal averages are not included.

 Also most of my patches submitted with bug reports are available on
this
site as well.

 I have had the site up for about an hour or so now and already have
many nimbda hits.  I'm sure glad I'm not running IIS ;)

 Wolfgang: Thanks for the Hurd Hackers Guide.  Is v0.2_1pre7 the
latest
version?

=====
James Morrison