Re: Average age

Hi

And I am at NC State.. and I hope to be a Debain developer soon...
my average age is 21 :)

ajay

--
Ajay Dudani <abdudani@unity.ncsu.edu>
Student in Computer Science at NC State University

"Mastery of UNIX, like the mastery of language, offers real freedom.  The
price of freedom is always dear, but there's no substitute.  Personally,
I'd rather pay for my freedom than live in a bitmapped, pop-up-happy
dungeon like NT." -- Thomas Scoville